How long will it take for you to make my jewelry?
We take great care in the creation of each and every one of our designs. Quality is of the utmost importance at Bellabeads. Each piece is hand crafted by our expert designers, taking between 6-8 weeks to complete. If you need your keepsake by a specific date, please contact us so we can make arrangements to try to accommodate your request.
Please note during the Holiday Season, due to high demand, our production time may increase and we may require a rush fee to guarantee specific date delivery.
What is the difference between Resin Beads and Custom Bellabeads?
- Resin Beads are durable and usually clear or translucent. We make them with your flower petals/ashes or other materials. Please be aware that when drying flowers there may be some change in color. Each bead is handmade and a few air bubbles can be trapped in the resin, however this makes it more of an original piece. No two are the same!
- Custom Bellabeads are made with our custom compound. We add your flower petals/ashes or other materials to the compound. Color can be added to enhance the original colors. We then hand roll all beads, set into sterling silver or gold, hardened and then coated with a shinny non-waterproof seal.
Can you use flowers that have been placed in a freezer?
We CANNOT use flowers that have been frozen. Freezing flowers is not the same as the freeze drying process we use on location.
How do I place an order? Click Here
I don't know what I want to order yet, can I still mail my petals?
Yes! We require a non-refundable $100 deposit to start the preservation of your flowers. We will begin working on your jewelry once you have made your selection and paid in full. Deposits will be deducted from from your final order.
How should I send fresh flowers to you?
I have dried flowers from an event that took place awhile ago. Can you still use them to make jewelry?
Yes! We can use fresh petals, or petals that are years old. We do ask that you include a color reference for the original color of the flowers. We have a special compound that we can tint to help bring back the color of your flowers. All you need to do is indicate what color the flowers were. You can send petals that have been dried 3 months or longer via priority mail in a small plastic bag. Remember no plastic for fresh flowers!
How many flowers does it take to make jewelry?
This does depend on the style jewelry you select.
Each listing specifies how many petals you need. If you have smaller flowers such as hydrangea, mum, monkshood, etc., we will need more petals than the specification. We do not return any un-used petals. We do keep them up to 6 months for any re-orders.
What if I am sending ashes, fur, or sand?
• Half (1/2) to one (1) teaspoon is needed per design.
• Enclose in a ziplock bag and seal releasing all the air. Use a second ziplock bag to ensure the ashes/sand are secure.
• Ashes/Sand to be included with flower petals can be mailed in the same envelope.
• If you are sending ashes/sand only place them in a small box or envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. or order number.
• We return any unused ashes/sand along with your completed order. If you sent a large amount of ashes/sand, extra shipping charges may apply.
Pet Hair/ Fur:
• Only a few clippings are needed per design
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or zip lock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form.
How do I take care of my jewelry once I receive it?
Every order comes with a care card. If you lose your care card please follow these instructions:
What happens if I damage my Bellabeads jewelry?
We are happy to repair any jewelry that has a problem within the first six months of purchase. Quality and longevity are very important to all the designers at Bellabeads.
Damage due to improper care (ie: submersion in liquids) may require additional cost. Please contact us if you have any concerns about your jewelry!
If you have further questions please do not hesitate to call us.
Toll free: 888-684-3837 Local: 803-779-6186
Flowers Forever & Bellabeads
2769 Rosewood Dr.
Columbia, SC 29205
Monday - Thursday 10:00 - 5:00 pm
Friday 10:00 - 4:00
Eastern Standard Time - Closed all major holidays