Frequently Asked Questions
Christmas Delivery is officially closed. Any orders placed after 10/31/2020 will be delivered by the end of January 2021.
By request, we can provide you with a beautiful announcement card letting that someone special know a handmade gift is being made for them.
How long will it take for you to make my jewelry?
We take great care in the creation of each and every one of our designs. Quality is of the utmost importance at Bellabeads. Each piece is hand crafted by our expert designers, taking between 6-8 weeks to complete. If you need your keepsake by a specific date, please contact us so we can make arrangements to try to accommodate your request. A rush option is available at check out.
Please note during the Holiday Season, due to high demand, our production time may increase and we may require a rush fee to guarantee specific date delivery. When your design is completed, we will send you a tracking number to your email.
What is the difference between Resin Beads and Custom Bellabeads?
- Resin Beads are durable and usually clear or translucent. We make them with your flower petals/ashes or other materials. Please be aware that when drying flowers there may be some change in color. Each bead is handmade and a few air bubbles can be trapped in the resin, however this makes it more of an original piece. No two are the same!
- Custom Bellabeads are made with our custom compound. We add your flower petals/ashes or other materials to the compound. Color can be added to enhance the original colors. We then hand roll all beads, set into sterling silver or gold, hardened and then coated with a shiney non-waterproof seal.
Can you use flowers that have been placed in a freezer?
We CANNOT use flowers that have been frozen. Freezing flowers is not the same as the freeze drying process we use on location.
How do I place an order? Click Here
I don't know what I want to order yet, can I still mail my petals?
Yes! We require a non-refundable $100 deposit to start the preservation of your flowers. We will begin working on your jewelry once you have made your selection and paid in full. Deposits will be deducted from from your final order. CLICK HERE to pay a deposit.
How should I send fresh flowers to you? CLICK HERE
I have dried flowers from an event that took place awhile ago. Can you still use them to make jewelry?
Yes! We can use petals that are many years old. We do ask that you include a color reference for the original color of the flowers when ordering your jewelry. We have a special compound that we can tint to help bring back the color of your flowers. If you are ordering a Resin Design we can also paint your flowers per your request. You can send petals that have been dried 3 months or longer via priority mail in a small plastic bag. Remember no plastic for fresh flowers only!
How many flowers does it take to make jewelry? Each listing will tell you how many are required in the description.
What if I am sending ashes, fur, or sand? WATCH VIDEO
• Half (1/2) to one (1) teaspoon is needed per design.
• Enclose in a zip-lock bag and seal releasing all the air. Use a second zip lock bag to ensure the ashes/sand are secure.
• Ashes/Sand to be included with flower petals can be mailed in the same envelope.
• If you are sending ashes/sand only place them in a small box or envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. or order number.
• We return any unused ashes/sand along with your completed order. If you sent a large amount of ashes/sand, extra shipping charges may apply.
Pet Hair/ Fur:
• Only a few clippings are needed per design
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or zip lock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form.
How do I take care of my jewelry once I receive it?
Every order comes with a care card. If you lose your care card please follow these instructions:
- Do not immerse in liquid of any kind or use cleaners.
- Remove jewelry prior to bathing.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the beads.
- Clean by rubbing with a soft cloth.
What happens if I damage my Bellabeads jewelry?
We are happy to repair any jewelry that has a problem. Quality and longevity are very important to all the designers at Bellabeads.
Damage due to improper care (ie: submersion in liquids) may require additional cost. Please contact us if you have any concerns about your jewelry!
Toll free: 888-684-3837 Local: 803-779-6186
Flowers Forever & Bellabeads
2769 Rosewood Dr.
Columbia, SC 29205
Monday - Thursday 10:00 - 5:00 pm
Friday 10:00 - 4:00
Eastern Standard Time - Closed all major holidays