How long will it take for you to make my jewelry?
We take great care in the creation of each and every one of our designs. Quality is of the utmost importance at Bellabeads. Each piece is hand crafted by our expert designers, taking between 6-8 weeks to complete.
If you need your keepsake by a specific date, please contact us so we can make arrangements to try to accommodate your request.
Please note during the Holiday Season, due to high demand, our production time may increase and we may require a rush fee to guarantee specific date delivery.
What is the difference between Resin Beads and Custom Bellabeads?
- Resin Beads are durable and usually clear or translucent. We make them with your flower petals/ashes or other materials. Please be aware that when drying flowers there may be some change in color. Each bead is handmade and a few air bubbles can be trapped in the resin, however this makes it more of an original piece. No two are the same!
- Custom Bellabeads are made with our custom compound. We add your flower petals/ashes or other materials to the compound. Color can be added to enhance the original colors. We then hand roll all beads, set into sterling silver or gold, hardened and then coated with a shinny non-waterproof seal.
Can you use flowers that have been placed in a freezer?
We CANNOT use flowers that have been frozen. If you need to keep your blooms for a few days before sending them, please follow these instructions:
How do I place an order? Click Here
I don't know what I want to order yet, can I still mail my petals?
Yes! We require a $100 deposit to begin the preservation of your flowers. We will begin working on your jewelry once you have made your selection and paid in full.
How should I send fresh flowers to you?
We are closed on weekends, so please do not overnight petals on Fridays. Cut the stems, place them in fresh water, and let them sit in the middle of your refrigerator away from any citrus until Monday. Make sure to change the water daily.
I have dried flowers from an event that took place awhile ago. Can you still use them to make jewelry?
Yes! We can use fresh petals, or petals that are years old. We do ask that you include a color reference for the original color of the flowers. We have a special compound that we can tint to help bring back the color of your flowers. All you need to do is indicate what color the flowers were. You can send petals that have been dried 3 months or longer via priority mail in a small plastic bag. Remember no plastic for fresh flowers!
How many flowers does it take to make jewelry?
This does depend on the style jewelry you select. Each item will tell you in the description how many petals are required.
Each listing specifies how many petals you need. If you have smaller flowers such as hydrangea, mum, monkshood, etc., we will need more petals than the specification.
What if I am sending ashes, fur, or sand?
• Half (1/2) to one (1) teaspoon is needed per design.
• Enclose in a ziplock bag and seal releasing all the air. Use a second ziplock bag to ensure the ashes/sand are secure.
• Ashes/Sand to be included with flower petals can be mailed in the same envelope.
• If you are sending ashes/sand only place them in a small box or envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form.
• We return any unused ashes/sand along with your completed order. If you sent a large amount of ashes/sand, extra shipping charges may apply.
• Pet Hair/ Fur:
• Only a few clippings are needed per design
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or zip lock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed
How do I take care of my jewelry once I receive it?
Every order comes with a care card. If you lose your care card please follow these instructions:
What happens if I damage my Bellabeads jewelry?
We are happy to repair any jewelry that has a problem within the first six months of purchase. Quality and longevity are very important to all the designers at Bellabeads.
Damage due to improper care (ie: submersion in liquids) may require additional cost. Please contact us if you have any concerns about your jewelry! (803) 779-6186