HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Our ordering process is very easy:
- Begin by selecting the flowers you would like to preserve into jewelry.
- Browse through our website and select your favorite jewelry pieces.
Give us your COLOR INSTRUCTIONS (what color petals to be used for your bead) in the space provided. If you can't decide write " DESIGNER'S CHOICE " and let us create it for you!
- Each listing details the number of petals needed to create your jewelry. If you are sending ashes, we need approximately ½ to 1 teaspoon per jewelry item.
- Add your order to the cart and check out.
Watch this VIDEO on how to mail your petals.
- Mail your petals promptly as directed.
After we receive your petals:
- Your online order will be matched to your petals once we receive them.
- We will send you an email with an order confirmation including a completion date.
- Please review your order carefully. If you need to make any changes, contact us promptly. If we do not hear from you, we will assume the order details are correct.
- Your petals will go through inspection, classification, and will be catalogued and entered into our drying process.
- The beautiful process of creating your handmade jewelry will be completed soon.
If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at 803-779-6186 or (toll free) at 888-684-3837. We look forward to working with you.