SUMMER- We highly recommend shipping your FRESH flowers OVERNIGHT. If you prefer 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL, carefully package your flowers without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
WINTER- FRESH flowers can be mailed 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL; carefully package your flowers without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
DRIED PETALS, ASHES, OTHER- Year round; can be sent 2-3 day priority mail or any other service your prefer just simply double zip-lock bag them and send them priority mail.(see video below for packaging ashes)
Step 1: Place your order online. Each item will tell you how many flowers are required. We do not return any flowers, only send what we need. Any extra flowers will be held for 6 months for re-orders.
Step 2: Place your flowers in a SMALL box surrounded with crumbled tissue paper or paper towels. Keep flowers whole with stems cut. We can not preserve succulents. NO PLASTICS! Include Mailing Enclosure Form.
Step 3: Print this Mailing Enclosure Form. If you can not print one, please include your order number and contact information along with your materials and mail.
Step 4: Our average turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your flowers/other materials. We will send you a tentative completion date as soon as we receive your materials. The tentative completion date is approximate. We reserve the right to extend this time beyond the "tentative completion date" as needed to provide you with a quality product.
• Each individual listing will tell you how many petals/flowers are required to create your keepsake. We keep your flowers up to 6 months for any re-orders! We do not return any left over flowers.
• DO NOT use any plastic, plastic bags, bubble wrap, etc. This will cause your flowers to grow mold. We cannot use flowers that have mold.
• If your flowers are completely dry, just simply double zip-lock bag them and send them 2-3 day priority mail.
• Mail your flowers to the address below and include a completed Mailing Enclosure Form or order number.
• If you have not made a decision yet, you can click here to purchase a $100 deposit (non-refundable) along with the Mailing Enclosure Form or Call us at (803) 779-6186 to place your deposit over the phone. Deposits will be deducted from from your final order.
• Half (1/2) to one (1) teaspoon is needed per design.
• Enclose in a zip lock bag and seal releasing all the air. Use a second zip lock bag to ensure the ashes are secure.
• Ashes to be included with flowers can be mailed in the same envelope.
• If you are sending ashes only place them in a small box or envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. If you can not print one, please include your order number and contact information along with your materials.
• We will return any unused ashes along with your completed order.
• Only a few clippings are needed per design. We will return any unused fur/hair.
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or zip lock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. If you can not print one, please include your order number and contact information along with your materials.
If you need your order by a specific date, please contact us prior to placing your order. You can CHAT with us online too!
|Click here to print: Mailing Enclosure Form|