SUMMER- We highly recommend shipping your FRESH petals OVERNIGHT. If you prefer 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL, carefully package your petals without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
WINTER- FRESH petals can be mailed 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL; carefully package your petals without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
DRIED PETALS, ASHES, OTHER- Year round; can be sent 2-3 day priority mail or any other service your prefer.
• View the video above.
• We only need your petals. No stems.
• Each individual listing will tell you how many petals are required to create your keepsake. Example: Pandora style beads- require 2-3 petals per bead. Bracelets- require 1 medium sized flower to create (a full rose is a good size example). Pendants require between 2-3 and 12-15 petals to create.
• If you have smaller flowers and/or flowers with small petals, please send a few more blooms.
• Layer petals between sheets of dry paper towels and fold.
• DO NOT use any plastic, plastic bags, bubble wrap, etc. This will cause your petals to grow mold. We cannot use petals that have mold.
• If your flower petals are fresh, please send them overnight.
• If your petals are completely dry, you can send them priority mail.
• Mail your petals to the address below and include a completed Mailing Enclosure Form.
• Half (1/2) to one (1) teaspoon is needed per design.
• Enclose in a ziplock bag and seal releasing all the air. Use a second ziplock bag to ensure the ashes are secure.
• Ashes to be included with flower petals can be mailed in the same envelope.
• If you are sending ashes only place them in a small box or envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form.
• We return any unused ashes along with your completed order. If you sent a large amount of ashes, extra shipping charges may apply.
Pet Hair/ Fur:
• Only a few clippings are needed per design
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or ziplock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form.
How to Mail your Items:
• Mail ALL items needed to complete your order at the same time.
• A completed Mailing Enclosure Form must be included in the envelope along with your items.
• When your order is placed online, we immediately reserve a space for you. To complete your order in a timely manner, please mail all the necessary materials (petals, ashes, fur, etc) promptly.
• Do not overnight petals on Friday, we are closed Saturday.
• Place all items in an appropriately sized envelope (if you are sending petals, make sure it does not have any plastic or bubble wrap lining) and mail them to:
2769 Rosewood Dr.
Columbia, SC 29205
• If you live in the area you can drop off your flower petals at our shop.
• We are open: 10:30 to 6:00 Monday, 10:30 to 5:00 Tuesday through Thursday, and 10:30 to 3:00 Friday (Eastern Time) .
If you need your order by a specific date, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Mailing Enclosure Form