SUMMER- We highly recommend shipping your FRESH petals OVERNIGHT. If you prefer 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL, carefully package your petals without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
WINTER- FRESH petals can be mailed 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL; carefully package your petals without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
DRIED PETALS, ASHES, OTHER- Year round; can be sent 2-3 day priority mail or any other service your prefer.
What to do!
1. Place your order online.
2. View the video above. For other materials read below.
3. Mail your petals, ashes, pet fur or other materials. Include this Mailing Enclosure Form.
4. Our average turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your paid order. We will send you a tentative completion date as soon as we receive your materials. *The completion date is approximate. We reserve the right to extend this time beyond the "tentative completion date" as needed to provide you with a quality product.
• Place your order online. If you have not made a decision yet, you can purchase a $100 deposit (non-refundable) to start your flower petal preservation. Deposit will be deducted from your final order*
• View the video above.
• We only need your petals. No stems.
• Each individual listing will tell you how many petals are required to create your keepsake. Example: Pandora style beads- require 2-3 petals per bead. Bracelets- require 1 medium sized flower to create (a full rose is a good size example). Pendants require between 2-3 and 12-15 petals to create.
• If you have smaller flowers and/or flowers with small petals, please send a few more blooms.
• Layer petals between sheets of dry paper towels and fold.
• DO NOT use any plastic, plastic bags, bubble wrap, etc. This will cause your petals to grow mold. We cannot use petals that have mold.
• If your flower petals are fresh, please send them overnight.
• If your petals are completely dry, you can send them priority mail.
• We keep your flower petals up to 6 months for any re-orders!
• Mail your petals to the address below and include a completed Mailing Enclosure Form.
*If you have not made a decision yet, you can send a $100 deposit (non-refundable) to us along with the Mailing Enclosure Form or Call us at (803) 779-6186 to place your deposit over the phone. Deposit will be deducted from from your final order*
Pet Fur/ Hair:
• Only a few clippings are needed per design
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or ziplock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form
How to Mail your Items:
Mailing Enclosure Form Place your order online. If you have not made a decision yet, you can send a $100 deposit (non-refundable) to us along with the or Call us at (803) 779-6186 to place your deposit over the phone. Deposit will be deducted from from your final order.
• Mail ALL items needed to complete your order at the same time.
• A completed Mailing Enclosure Form must be included in the envelope along with your items.
• When your order is placed online, we immediately reserve a space for you. To complete your order in a timely manner, please mail all the necessary materials (petals, ashes, fur, etc) promptly.
• Do not overnight petals on Friday, we are closed Saturday.
• Place all items in an appropriately sized envelope (if you are sending petals, make sure it does not have any plastic or bubble wrap lining) and mail them to:
2769 Rosewood Dr.
Columbia, SC 29205
• If you live in the area you can drop off your flower petals at our shop.
• Hours: Monday- Thursday 10:00-5:00 and Friday 10:00-4:00 (Eastern Time)
If you need your order by a specific date, please contact us prior to placing your order.
|Click here to print: Mailing Enclosure Form|