How to Package & Mail your Flowers and Materials
Step by Step Process
Step 1: Place your order online. Each item in the description will tell you how many flowers are required. We do not return any flowers, only send what we need.
Step 2: Place your flowers in a SMALL box and surround them or layer them with paper towels. NO NEWSPAPER, WET PACKS or PLASTICS. Plastic in the box will cause your flowers to mold and we will not be able to use them. Please do not wrap flowers in wet paper towels. Keep all packing materials dry.
In the warmer months please ship next day, in the cooler months 2-3 day is fine. We are closed on Saturdays & Sundays and will not receive flowers until the following Monday. Before shipping, keep flowers in a cool dry place. Recut stems and keep in fresh water until shipped. We can not use succulents. Please include this Mailing Enclosure Form. If you are unable to print the form, just include your name, phone number and order number on a piece of paper.
Mail to: Flowers Forever 2769 Rosewood Drive Columbia SC 29205.
Step 3: Our average turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your flowers/other materials. We will send you a tentative completion date to your email as soon as we receive your flowers/materials. The tentative completion date is approximate. We reserve the right to extend this time beyond the "tentative completion date" as needed to provide you with a quality product. Once your design is completed, we will send you a tracking number to your email.
Christmas Delivery is officially closed. Any orders placed after 10/31/2020 will be delivered by the end of February 2021.
By request, we can provide you with a beautiful announcement card letting that someone special know a handmade gift is being made for them.
- A rush fee is also available at check out. This will guarantee your order to arrive with in 2-4 weeks time. Larger orders may take longer. Please keep in mind you must get your flowers to us promptly in order for us to guarantee fast delivery. (Dose not apply during Holidays) Call us if you would like to add a rush fee to your already placed order. 803-779-6186.
SUMMER- We highly recommend shipping your FRESH flowers NEXT DAY. If you prefer 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL, carefully package your flowers without any plastic or bubble wrap (see step 2 above). We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
WINTER/FALL- FRESH flowers can be mailed 2-3 DAY PRIORITY MAIL; carefully package your flowers without any plastic or bubble wrap. We cannot be responsible for damages incurred during transit.
DRIED PETALS, ASHES, OTHER- Year round; can be sent by regular mail or any other service your prefer just simply double zip-lock bag them and send them priority mail.(see video below for packaging ashes)
I Have Ashes/Cremains: (watch video)
• Half (1/2) to one (1) teaspoon is needed per design. We will return any unused ashes along with your completed order.
• Enclose in a zip lock bag and seal releasing all the air. Use a second zip lock bag to ensure the ashes are secure.
• Ashes to be included with flowers can be mailed in the same envelope.
• If you are sending ashes only place them in a small box or envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. If you can not print one, please include your order number and contact information along with your materials.
I Have Pet Fur/Hair:
• Only a few clippings are needed per design. We will return any unused fur/hair.
• Place the clippings in a small envelope or zip lock bag and seal.
• Mail in an appropriately sized envelope. Mail to the address below along with a completed Mailing Enclosure Form. If you can not print one, please include your order number and contact information along with your materials.
Where to Mail:
- Do not overnight flowers on Friday, we are closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- If you live in the area you can drop off your flowers at our shop.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday 10:00-5:00 and Friday 10:00-4:00 (Eastern Time)
Flowers Forever & Bellabeads
2769 Rosewood Drive
Columbia SC 29205
After we receive your flowers/other materials:
- Your order will be matched to your flowers/materials once we receive them.
- We will send you an email with a confirmation including a tentative completion date. Our average turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your materials. *The completion date is approximate. We reserve the right to extend this time beyond the "tentative completion date" as needed to provide you with a quality product. A rush fee is also available at check out. This will guarantee your order to arrive with in 2-4 weeks time. Please keep in mind you must get your flowers/materials to us promptly in order for us to guarantee fast delivery.
- Please review your order carefully when you receive your email. If you need to make any changes, contact us promptly. If we do not hear from you, we will assume the order details are correct.
- Your flowers will go through inspection, classification, and will be cataloged and entered into our drying process.
- We keep your flower petals up to 6 months for any re-orders. We do not return and flowers back to you.
- SEE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION FOR MORE DETAILS
If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to chat with us here or call us at 803-779-6186 or (toll free) at 888-684-3837. We look forward to working with you and making something beautiful for you to treasure FOREVER.
2769 Rosewood Drive
Columbia SC 29205
|Click here to print: Mailing Enclosure Form|