HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR JEWELRY & RESIN
Christmas Delivery is officially closed. Any orders placed after 10/31/2020 will be delivered by the end of January 2021.
By request, we can provide you with a beautiful announcement card letting that someone special know a handmade gift is being made for them.
Our ordering process is easy:
- Browse through our website. Choose your favorite items and add them to to the cart.
- Follow the drop downs and make your selections. Remember to tell us the color of your flowers in the Specifications/ Requests section. If you can't decide, write " DESIGNER'S CHOICE " we will choose the best look for you.
- You then will select the flowers you would like for us to preserve and make your design with. We can not preserve succulents. Each item on our website will tell you how many flowers are required in the details section. If you are sending ashes or sand, we need approximately ½ teaspoon per jewelry item. Fur/hair, send just a small clipping. We can add custom colors by request. We do not return any flowers to you, we do however return ashes & fur once the design is completed.
- CLICK HERE to learn HOW TO MAIL YOUR FLOWERS and other materials. Reminder, DO NOT use any plastics, use all dry materials when packing your flowers.
- Mail your flowers and/or materials promptly. In the meantime, keep your flowers in a cool dry place. We are not open on the weekends or major holidays.
- If you can not make a decision, you can purchase a $100 deposit (non-refundable) to start your flower petal preservation. Deposit will be deducted from from your final order* We will give you a code to deduct the deposit by request. Just chat with us here online or call us.
- For more detailed information, CLICK HERE. Please feel free to chat with us if you have any further questions.
After we receive your flowers:
- Your order will be matched to your flowers/materials once we receive them.
- We will send you an email with a confirmation including a tentative completion date. Our average turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your materials. *The completion date is approximate. We reserve the right to extend this time beyond the "tentative completion date" as needed to provide you with a quality product. A rush fee is also available at check out. This will guarantee your order to arrive with in 2-4 weeks time. Please keep in mind you must get your flowers/materials to us promptly in order for us to guarantee fast delivery.
- Please review your order carefully when you receive your email. If you need to make any changes, contact us promptly. If we do not hear from you, we will assume the order details are correct.
- Your flowers will go through inspection, classification, and will be cataloged and entered into our drying process.
- We keep your flower petals up to 6 months for any re-orders. We do not return and flowers back to you.
- SEE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION FOR MORE DETAILS
If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to chat with us here or call us at 803-779-6186 or (toll free) at 888-684-3837. We look forward to working with you and making something beautiful for you to treasure FOREVER.
Flowers Forever & Bellabeads
2769 Rosewood Drive
Columbia SC 29205