1. Be Selective Similar to the age old saying “choose your battles,” this too should apply to planning your wedding. Weddings are costly, be choosy about the few things you... Read More
Blog » Wedding
Add some descriptive text to your all Blog.
1. Make It Personal At some point along this wedding planning journey you’ve probably heard the term “cookie cutter.” It essentially means the same as everyone else, which most brides... Read More
1. Let Them Wear Something Comfortable Not only comfortable in a physical sense but in a way that they are comfortable in their own skin. Many brides choose to let... Read More
1. Something to Save Them Money It is definitely not the easiest to cater to one woman’s needs let alone a handful but if you can’t avoid asking your party... Read More
1. Use Your Bouquet as Your “Something Blue” You have the fun choice of not having to match anyone else and this doesn’t have to just mean your dress but... Read More
Showing items 1-9 of 17. 12